Sports Premium Funding
The Government is providing funding for the Academic Years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to spend on improving the quality of PE & Sport within Primary Schools & SEN Schools.
We have employed the services of Sports Plus Scheme who are a National Leading Provider for Physical Education Support & School Sports Provision who have been working in Schools since 2001.
The service will focus on the following recommended areas of the Primary School Sport Funding and will support our School to prepare for the New National Curriculum for Physical Education coming into place in September 2014.
Main Areas for Impact
– Children’s Activity Professionals/Sports Coaches working alongside Teachers in PE Lessons (Team Teaching).
– Teacher Training Opportunities & CPD.
– Increasing participation in Tournaments & Competitions.
– Increasing Health & Fitness Opportunities for Children in School.
– Enhancing Opportunities for After School Provision.
– Sports Coaching at Lunch Times.
– Offer an Inspired Curriculum in Physical Education.
– Change 4 Life Clubs.
Our School will offer a range of Sports & Activities from the Menu above to enhance the Physical Education Curriculum and Extra Curricular Opportunities for Children at Eaton Valley Primary School.
Click below for the PE Policy