Our Mission Statement & Vision
At Eaton Valley Primary School we believe in building a community of caring, compassionate, respectful and highly motivated children who will grow into strong members of society. We achieve this by embedding a culture where our children Love Who They Are, Love Learning and Aim High!
We provide an inspirational and inclusive teaching learning environment that gives all children the opportunity to achieve and believe in themselves. By instilling a growth mindset across the school, all children become resilient learners that thrive to achieve and believe that they can.
Our curriculum is designed to develop confident, kind and curious children who embrace challenge and communicate well.
At Eaton Valley, no child is left behind.
‘Pride in all we do’
Our school motto was devised by our School Council during the academic year 2016- 2017 and encapsulates the ethos of the school.
It is our intention to :-
• Build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the local and wider community.
• Provide a curriculum which reflects our high expectations for all pupils and wherein pupils are the drivers of learning.
• Lay firm foundations for life-long learning through our high quality teaching.
• Foster high standards in academic achievement, behaviour, relationships with other children and adults and in aspects of work and play.
• Provide opportunities for learning to be enhanced both indoors and outdoors as well as through meaningful and relevant application of computing and technological skills for the future.
• Offer a range of opportunities for pupils to develop healthy bodies and minds, taking responsibility for their own wellbeing as well as that of others.
• Demonstrate respect, tolerance and understanding whilst celebrating diversity.