The welfare of the children is our priority...
Eaton Valley Primary School is committed to the highest standard in protecting and safeguarding the children entrusted to our care at all time. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. We recognise that some children may be the victims of neglect, physical, sexual or emotional abuse and that all of the staff are well placed to identify such abuse and offer support to children in need.
We aim to:
• Create an atmosphere where all our children can feel secure, valued and listened to.
• Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse.
• Respond quickly and effectively to cases of suspected abuse.
We will support all children by:
• Encouraging self-esteem and self-assertiveness, whilst not condoning aggression or bullying.
• Promoting a caring, safe and positive environment within school.
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
For more information, please view our Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Lead - Mrs K Griffiths (Assistant Head Teacher)
- Safeguarding Governor - Mr B McLoughlin (Chair of Governors)
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead - Mrs C Evans (Head Teacher)
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead - Mrs N McGeough (Deputy Head Teacher)
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead - Mr J Williamson (Assistant Head Teacher)
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead - Mrs A Medford (Family Support Worker)
If you require any support, please contact our school office.